What will you say after looks the image above and below. All right,let’s looks the unique thing together below. The Pion Chair is about highlighting the contrast between the two elements that compose a chair, the structural mechanical element, and the human interaction element. Rather then starting with the structural and then putting the human part on top, the designer moved the structural to the outside and the interaction to the inside. Thus, both elements live on the same plane with one another, rather then stacked. Also, the inside appears to float on its own since it does not interact with the outer frame on the backside. This creates an interesting visual effects which adds emphasis the division of the elements, but it also serves a functional purpose. The disconnect allows the panels have a bit of movement to them, thus allowing for a bit of flexibility when accommodating a user to avoid an overly rigid feel. Visit Alek Shnayder website’s- here
- Fragile Appearance Of Stiff Stool Furniture By Riccardo Bovo
- The Latest Kitchen from Philippe Starck, Exhibited in Warendorf
- Modern And Beautiful Bird Feeder In Glossy White
- Living Room Desk Furniture With Hidden Drawer Gaming
- Simple Desire Of Rough Beach House
No Comments »
No comments yet.