Ferrari Factory Store of Serravalle Scrivia designed by IOSA Ghini Associates, has a building area of 370 sqm is situated on the outside McArthur Glen Outlet in Serravalle Scrivia. For the first time in the history of Ferrari Stores an entire building has been designed to accommodate the store. The building enjoys a privileged position as one of the first structures of the outlet visible from the main parking area and access roads, for this reason it was designed with an exterior that immediately identifies it at ‘Ferrari space “.
From a technical point of view the glass gallery is highly innovative with a Curved face without mounting posts and bars that permit total inward and Outward visibility. The Curved glass panels are assembled using a Frameless anchor system, ie without mounting supports but with an ultra light and clips that guarantees the perception of material continuity between the plate glasses and provides lightness to the whole system.
- Centauro store in São Paulo Brazil by AUM arquitetos
- Surrealist Brave Color Furniture Design By leftovers
- Natural Wood Color Compact Kitchen By Frederick Ohlén
- Par Fatigue Exorcism By Convenient Resting House
- Panoramic Living Room With Typical Conservative Arrangement
No Comments »
No comments yet.