The building is called the Memory, because the building used for social activities of the private arena. Designed by Spanish young architects Carlos Pereda Iglesias and Óscar Pérez Silanes , this building in specialized in gastronomic society in Palencia, Spain.
The long, rectangular playing space frames views to the east and west with glass walls and there is a terrace at one end. Three smaller volumes arranged along one side contain Toilets, a pantry and storage. The exterior is clad in tiles with some wooden panels.
- Minimalist Interior Decorating Ideas for your Apartment
- Spain Modern Kitchen Cabinet with Various Color Options
- Staybull Contribution On Earth Preserving Efforts
- 123 Social Green Housing by SOMOS Arquitectos
- Modern Mini Spa Design By Doshi Levien
No Comments »
No comments yet.