The Clingstone House (designed by J.S. Lovering Wharton with artist William Trost Richards) is a warm all-wood home with a 360-degree view of the ocean. Three stories tall, the Clingstone House has a large center hall, ten bedrooms and total of twenty-three rooms total. It would be hard to find a deal like this on today’s market for that little money, despite the fact that the salt and water-wear from the surrounding ocean on the oak beams would make maintenance of this spectacular mansion ridiculously expensive. But hey, you do what you have to do to live in your own version of paradise!
- Unique and Modern Minimalist Interior Design Ideas Ran Stone Hairdresser
- Some Transparent Wall Of Sixty Meter Museum Building
- Mini Home Sauna Relaxation
- Outdoor Contemporary Architecture House Design with Swimming Pool by StudioMET
- Modern Canadian Slim Structured Lounger By Bram Sawatazky
No Comments »
No comments yet.