Dubai city is located on the northern tip of the united arab emeritus on the persian gulf. it has been ruled by the al maktoum dynasty since 1833 and has existed in its modern state since 1971.The city has gained world-wide attention in the past few years because of its booming economy and ambitious architectural projects. with a focus on business and tourism, the city is ramping up construction on an unprecedented level. in fact, dubai is said to be home to 15% to 25% of the world’s 125,000 construction cranes. don’t think that the architectural expansion is over, because a slew of new project are on the table and in the works as we speak. here is only a small portion of the buildings that are being proposed, constructed or developed in dubai and its surrounding region.
- Amazing Curves Of Randall Stout Architects Work
- Modern Space Saving Stair Design For Compact Interior
- Paired Houses In Spain By Xpiral
- Plain Wood Shading Of Balcony
- Hand Finished Armchair Design For Cappellini