The Beitcher Residence was Designed by W3 Architects out of Venice, Santa Monica, California. The Beitcher Residence blends the client’s functional requirements with a variety of sustainable design strategies including passive solar design, state-of-the-art solar electric and solar thermal technologies. Nicknamed “The Integrated Solar House for Los Angeles,” the Beitcher Residence makes full use of the mild climate and the year round sun in the City of Angels.
- Old House Restoration For Modern Life Accommodation
- The “Slit” House by EASTERN Design Office
- Modest Modern School Extension Construction
- Ghost Chair, The Amazing Modern Transparent Chair
- Japanese Funky Chair Design By Nendo