Metal Spiral Staircase by Italian company Sandrini Scale, the Etika metal spiral staircase is sculptural, beautiful and practical all at once. The helix-shaped metal structure is formed by blending two spirals; one outside and one inside serving as a rigid support for the former. A strong base of iron, stainless steel, bronze or Corten steel is finished with oxidized or painted iron, polished and brushed stainless steel, bronze, copper, brass, even the luxurious look of gold leaf and silver leaf. These designer spiral staircases boast both beauty and brawn.
- Slim Chair Construction Design By Jean Nouvel
- Dada Simple Modern Kitchen Design Suggestion
- V23K16 Private House Designed by Pasel.Kuenzel Architects
- Kitchen Compartment Of Home Design By Christopher Polly
- Ordered Indoor Stair Of Modern House Design In Japan