Metal Spiral Staircase by Italian company Sandrini Scale, the Etika metal spiral staircase is sculptural, beautiful and practical all at once. The helix-shaped metal structure is formed by blending two spirals; one outside and one inside serving as a rigid support for the former. A strong base of iron, stainless steel, bronze or Corten steel is finished with oxidized or painted iron, polished and brushed stainless steel, bronze, copper, brass, even the luxurious look of gold leaf and silver leaf. These designer spiral staircases boast both beauty and brawn.
- Cool Bed Linen Sets for Luxury Bedroom Design Ideas
- Contemporary Japanese Traditional Ceremony Chair Design
- Modern Space Saving Towering Book Storage Furniture Design
- Modern Residence Design In Amsterdam By FARO Architects
- Modern Small Lightweight Chair Timo Wong and Priscilla Lu