Among the plots of land for sale in Kita Kamakura there are some sites in the outskirts which at first glance have the- negative condition of being uneven. This is a plan to create an appealing living space by building directly over that- uneven land.
From an architectural standpoint, with an upper and lower level, the influence of the footing and other aspects- cause too many uncertainties in the support of the retaining wall. So, we propose to set concrete shafts slightly away from the wall and create a steel frame between the shafts in- order to insure the safety of the living space and the site at the same time.
This also helps to keep the excavation which accompanies construction work on uneven sites to a minimum. In- addition, the space between the two levels which is created by the shafts and the retaining wall can be used as a- garden. (more…)
- Design It: Shelter Competition Winners announced
- Tilter Chair by Daniel Michalik – Made from Solid Recycled Cork
- Shovel Shape Cloth Hanger Design From David Olschewsky
- Various Contemporary Beautiful Shade Lamp From B.Lux
- Kitchen Table Fisherman Boat Shape