This building is one of the recipients International Architecture Awards program 2009. The building was built in 1984 and with many extensions and modifications since then. The new building echoes the “family archeology” by Duplication and rotation. Lifted up, it creates a semi-public space on ground level between two layers of discretion.
The spatial configuration of the villa performs a sophisticated connection between inside and outside and offers spectacular views onto the old town of Marbach and the Germany national literature archive on the other side of the Neckar valley. The overall envelope is a smooth skin from roof to ground that avoids Detailing by homogeneous transitions.
- Hila Goan bridal store by k1p3
- Pablo Kitchen Design In Minimalist Color Design
- Beach Sand House Layer Design By Aires Mateus Architects
- Stylish Design Shower Drain Cover by California Faucets
- Modern Office Building in Hamburg Germany from J. Mayer H. Architects