Herods Palace Resort & Spa
Architecturally, Herods is designed as a “vertical village.” with stepped towers, interior walls that crumble to show archeological digs, and other elements of bygone eras. Three distinct but connected buildings include Herods Palace, a 300-room hotel; Herods Vitalis, a 64-room spa and luxury hotel and Israel‘s first member of Sheraton’s Luxury Collection; and Herods Forum, a convention hotel.
Hilton Queen of Sheba
Northern Shore, Eilat, Israel
Floor area: 60,000 m²
Dan Eilat Hotel
The Dan Hotel Eilat is centrally located on Eilat’s North beach, adjacent to the lively seafront promenade, with its dramatic views of the Red Sea gulf.374 rooms including 49 Suites and Family Rooms and 1 Presidential Suite.
- Aquatic Human Living Place Of Fish House
- Nature Friendly Sitting Lounge Convenience Design
- Best Modular Large Garage Plans
- Residence Bathroom Greatness Interior Design
- Amazing Atherton Residence With Natural Ventilation