The villa interior design is very beautifully set up to make you feel totally relaxed and totally at home. I know that an amzing villa like this costs a few millions but when you look at the panoramic views that you have from this villa you almost forget about the price. A Balinese style pool house provides shade in which to read, dine or snooze away a hot summer afternoon. Step into the infinity pool that curves around the garden. The beatiful villa is also completed by modern doors in every rooms.
There are over 4,500 square meters of gardens. Lavender lined pathways provide panoramic views over the peninsula. Olive, Cyprus and eucalyptus trees give shape and shade; jasmine, rosemary and jacaranda perfume the entire estate. Soft, manicured lawns undulate to an aquamarine pool. A wooden footbridge leads to our two bedroom, magic garden, Tent house Suite. There is nothing about this house that I do not like and as a final word I have to say that this villa is a brilliantly stunning home. For more informations about villa interior design with Panoramic Views and Modern Doors you can visit the Villa O in Cap Ferrat website
- The ‘Beukenburg’ in Utrecht, Netherlands by Architectuurbureau Sluijmer en van Leeuwen
- Minimalist Modern Bedroom Design for Minimalist Room Interior Design
- Modern Colorful Modern Furniture Design By Velichko Velikov
- Bubbling Wood House For Lab Workshop
- Timber Touch of Ludwig Apartment