The Tournament, a super big chess created by Spanish designer Jaime Hayón, opened in Trafalgar Square in London Design Festival 09 yesterday. Look at the image !. Wow, it was chess design that very attractive for
The installation was the centrepiece of this year’s, which officially starts today.
Hayón’s chess set represents the Battle of Trafalgar, a key naval battle between the British fleet and the combined French and Spanish fleets, which took place off the Atlantic coast of Spain in 1805.
More info on this project, including text, renderings and drawings, in dezeen’s earlier story. Visit Jaime Hayón website’s – here.
Photos are by Susan Smart Photography.
This entry was posted on Friday, September 18th, 2009 at 9:42 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry.
[ VIA ]
- Contemporary Carbon Door Kitchen Design By Porsche Design
- Spurting Lampshade Of Pendant Light By Alex MacMaster
- Typical Modern Penthouse With Delicate Extra Touches
- Magnificent Modern Hotel Design In Hamburg
- Luxurious Family Residence Decent Design
No Comments »
No comments yet.