The creation of Frank Havermans called KAPKAR/TO-RXD. The sunken concrete pavilion rough appearance keep the functional side of the pavilion as landscape observatory at its optimum capacity. The particular planted concrete small site architectural work is located is St. Oedenrode, Netherland. It is an example of small semi outdoor building. From the front, the Dutch panorama of landscape is always within reach. From the lower part of the pavilion the stream becomes the observable object through the wall opening.
- Luxury Tooled Leather Sofa for Living Room Decorating
- Immobile Gipsy Style House
- Modern Simple Metal Bookshelf For Domodinamica
- Sofa Stylish Furniture Concept By Canadian North on Sixty
- Luxurius and Styles Bathroom Decorating Ideas
No Comments »
No comments yet.