Located in Madrid, Spain, the particular modern concrete house building shows the strength of modern house building. The gray color of house exterior adds the impression of strong house building. The particular concrete house is indeed designed to become a strong building for family residence. The size of the building is big. This strong and stiff house interior design in Madrid shows the spacious and luxury interior arrangement. Some minimalist and futuristic interior design by A-cero Architects of this house are very contrastive with the natural green grass in the surroundings. The large glass of the house connects the interior with the surroundings.
- Black Cube House by Kuba Wozniczka and Rafal Specylak from KameleonLab
- Tight Space Villa Interior Design By Ooze Architects
- Poland Suburb Decent House For Modern Lifestyle
- Soft Lighted Garden Lamp For Eye Coziness
- Duo Tones Hotel Interior By Ministry Of Design
No Comments »
No comments yet.