The Berlin based J. MAYER H. Architects recently unveiled their project “Steckelhörn 11”, an office building, located in the old centre of Hamburg, close to the prominent new “Hafen City” development. The sculptural architecture replaces a ruinous building and fills the gap between two historic premises. Due to the more or less triangular building area the extremly narrow back side façade is a promising contrast to the expressive front.
- Compacting the Youthful Bedroom
- Gray Top Of Gio Teak Kitchen Of Italian Maker
- Wooden Clock from Piotr Stolarski
- Sunken Concrete Pavilion Rough Appearance
- Warm Loft Interior Atmosphere Design By Stefan Holemann
No Comments »
No comments yet.