The design of this Japanese house is as simple as can be. Plain boards are the main material o shape the whole part of the house. The designers manage to create a compact house with minimalist interior design. Although seem so empty, as the furniture has not been loaded yet, the initial step to create minimalist interior design is very clear. The great thoughtful design lets the building looks solid. This solid plain wood house construction design saves a lot of time in building the house by minimizing the shaping step.
- Ong & Ong Park House Design In Singapore
- Black Cube House by Kuba Wozniczka and Rafal Specylak from KameleonLab
- Outdoor Cement Furniture Design By Rainer Mutsch
- Nature Inspired Lampshade Design
- On Pedestal Furniture Design In Modern Design Concept
No Comments »
No comments yet.