Shenzhen International Energy Mansion was located in the center of Shenzhen, China the 96,000 square meter project will be integrated with the surrounding environment and designed to withstand the tropical climate of the city. BIG’s winning proposal was selected by the jury experts from Shenzhen Municipal Planning Bureau chaired by Alejandro Zaera-Polo and client representatives.
The headquarters rises 200 meters creating a new landmark visible from the highway in the cultural, political and business center of Shenzhen. BIG envisions combining a practical and efficient floor plan layout with a sustainable façade that both, passively and actively reduce the energy consumption of the building. The façade is conceived as a folded skin that shades the office complex from direct sunlight and integrates solar thermal panels, reducing the overall energy consumption of the building.
‘we propose to make the shenzhen energy mansion the first specimen of a new species
of office buildings that exploits the buildings interface with the external elements – sun,
daylight, humidity, wind – as a source to create maximum comfort and quality inside.
the shenzhen energy mansion will appear as a subtle mutation of the classic skyscraper
– a natural evolution rather than a desperate revolution.’ bjarke ingels, founding partner, BIG.
- Architectural style of a small house in middle of the city By CR2 Arquitetos and FGMF Architects
- Exotic Raw Log Bench Furniture Design By Adrian Swinstead
- Space Creation For Narrow Apartment
- Luxurious Canopy Bed Design Called Enignum
- Essence Of Romance By Italian Glowing Furniture
No Comments »
No comments yet.