ODC Orlando di Castello is the interior of a restaurant in Vienna, Austria,created by Vienna architect Denis Kosutic.It is inspired by “Queen Elizabeth, the rapper 50 Cent and a girl from Tyrol”. The interior is predominantly white with metallic, reflective elements. This building have an unique ceiling that you can see at this creative interior ceiling design photos.
Orlando di Castello Restaurant Freyung 1 A – 1010 Vienna Concept: Hard Innocence The idea of uniting the worlds of Queen Elizabeth, the rapper 50 Cent and a girl from Tyrol all in one room and of forming from these associations, which are in contradiction to each other, a new kind of harmonic composition are the dominant factors of the outline. Symbols, such as delicate, stylised little flowers and hard metallic nuts appear in the room in countless versions, thereby making for strong contrasts.
- Dining Furniture Trend Foreshadow From IKEA
- Cozy Sofa Design Ideas for Living Room
- Contemporary Modern and Luxury Interior Design Office by Landau + Kindelbacher Architects
- New Residence Built On The Farm
- Genuine Fresh Thrill Of Tree Table Collection