Mexican architects Rojkind Arquitectos and industrial designer Hector Esrawe have designed a Japanese restaurant for Mexico City, Called Tori Tori Restaurant. Esrawe has custom-designed all the unique furniture for the interior.Tori Tori Restaurant is due for completition in 2010. It’s the most wonderful Restaurant for me. This tori-tori gallery picture is best restaurant city design ideas and great unique restaurant city decorating ideas.
Here’s some more information from Rojkind Arquitectos:
Considered one of the best Japanese restaurants in Mexico City and due to its remarkable success, Tori-Tori is now moving to a bigger location in the same area of Polanco, Mexico City, where Architect Michel Rojkind and Industrial Designer Hector Esrawe teamed up to make it happen.
- Various Contemporary Beautiful Shade Lamp From B.Lux
- Lebanese Building Of Contemporary Terrace
- Table Furniture Construction Show Off By Welter Oberfell
- Wooden Residence By Paul Bernier
- Cozy Sloping House In Los Angeles By Space International