Architects Ong and Ong have announced a contemporary open-plan interior for the renovation of a terrace house in Singapore, merging the interior and exterior spaces.With the glass partition doors of the first floor open, one large living area is created connected by platforms over a pool.
The house is laid out on an axis that almost acts as a line of symmetry. The layout of spaces certainly is arranged to this line. The master bedroom features an en suite bathroom space that is a contrasting architectural language to that of the façade. It is a glazed box that cantilevers over the pool area. This modern intervention emphasizes the playful nature of the scheme. Internally there is a total contrast to the ornate façade
- Lightweight Dark Color Chair By Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- The Best Minimalist Kitchen Decorating for Modern Home Interior Design
- Extreme Minimalist Interior For Surreal Living Mood
- The Best Design Modern Kitchen Storage for Minimalist Home Design
- Black And White Remodeling For Old Time Remembrance