Claire Ferreira presented this beautiful series of semi-cast furniture at the London Design Festival. Three distinct elements create Downside Up Table: a mould, a liquid and a frame.
Claire Ferreira poures Jesmonite – a bio-resin supplied as a water-based acrylic liquid and a mineral powder – inside a wooden base. (more…)
- The Building Occupancy Design Luxurious and Glamorous by Keith Baker Design
- Unique Wall Contemporary Japanese Interior By Atelier Tekuto
- Villa in The Woods of Soest Netherlands by Zecc Architects
- Contemporary Furniture For Lounge Comfort By Nico Klaber
- Simple and Minimalist House Architecture Design by A4estudio