Metal Spiral Staircase by Italian company Sandrini Scale, the Etika metal spiral staircase is sculptural, beautiful and practical all at once. The helix-shaped metal structure is formed by blending two spirals; one outside and one inside serving as a rigid support for the former. A strong base of iron, stainless steel, bronze or Corten steel is finished with oxidized or painted iron, polished and brushed stainless steel, bronze, copper, brass, even the luxurious look of gold leaf and silver leaf. These designer spiral staircases boast both beauty and brawn.
- Leg Interchangeable Furniture System
- Yoshitaka Arita Modern Design Of Japanese House
- Inexpensive House Design The Affordable home
- Soft Tone Color Minimalist Apartment
- Pythagoras Design Of Modern House In Portugal