The Beitcher Residence was Designed by W3 Architects out of Venice, Santa Monica, California. The Beitcher Residence blends the client’s functional requirements with a variety of sustainable design strategies including passive solar design, state-of-the-art solar electric and solar thermal technologies. Nicknamed “The Integrated Solar House for Los Angeles,” the Beitcher Residence makes full use of the mild climate and the year round sun in the City of Angels.
- Bunk Room Design Photo, Minimalist Home Interior Design
- Habitat 825 by Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects
- Key Hole Style Interior Design By TOTeMS Architecture
- Vacation For Mexican Luxurious Interior Enjoyment
- Wee Irish Cottage Minimalist Home