The project takes its origin when two couples of friends bought two semi-detached plots and tossed them up. Their will to build two twin houses that match together give a particular feature to the project. The two houses are made of interlinked volumes which allow each of them not to have direct views on the other but to take advantage of a detached house in town.
On the street side oriented north, the house is established 5 meters back from the street. The 1st floor-room is built in an awkward position that creates a canopy sheltered from rain ans gives to the room natural light from the western window.
- Unusual Leather Wall Interior Decorating by Silven and Studioart
- Luxury Corian Countertops for Minimalist Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Integrated Toilet Of Modern Bed Furniture Design
- Modern architectural design of the elegant brick house By Ogrydziak/Prillinger Architects
- Modern Wood House Design – M + M2 House by Klaus Matuschka
No Comments »
No comments yet.