Manuel Villa manages to create the particular backyard cabin with the hive shape from the frontal view. The idea of building this modern Colombian suburb relaxing chamber in hive shape is to create a living space with adequate serenity, apart from the main suburb house with modern design. Called Polyhedron Habitable, the backyard wooden cabin possesses large glass to enjoy the existing scenery. The Colombian architect lets the cabin to have good illumination by the large glass and the sunroof. It would become a very useful relaxing place to enjoy the time away from the busy daily house activity.
- Contemporary Large Lounge Chair Design By Larry Parker
- Paired Houses In Spain By Xpiral
- Alternative Shape Of Poolside Lounge
- South Korean Office In Seoul Urban Environment
- The Pale Appearance Of Interior In Copenhagen
No Comments »
No comments yet.