Metal Spiral Staircase by Italian company Sandrini Scale, the Etika metal spiral staircase is sculptural, beautiful and practical all at once. The helix-shaped metal structure is formed by blending two spirals; one outside and one inside serving as a rigid support for the former. A strong base of iron, stainless steel, bronze or Corten steel is finished with oxidized or painted iron, polished and brushed stainless steel, bronze, copper, brass, even the luxurious look of gold leaf and silver leaf. These designer spiral staircases boast both beauty and brawn.
- The Great Interior Of Munich Village House
- Luxurious Canopy Bed Design Called Enignum
- Black And Bright Combination Modern Bathroom Interior Design
- Modern Kitchen Appliances for Remodel Elegant Kitchen Design
- The Best Minimalist Home Design, with The Best Architects
No Comments »
No comments yet.