The building is named Macarthur Gardens, a new housing about an hour West of Sydney. Built by Supple Design Architect. The Education and Display Suite is where the project ‘vision’ is communicated and where individual housing lots will be sold. Lots 900 when all are gone, the building will be packed up and re-assembled at the next development, the current site developed.
The client’s brief seemed simple; a re-useable structure that would stand out from its residential context and act as a tool to help educate potential purchasers about environmental processes and the benefits of more sustainable ways of living.
- Toto Dark Wall Small Bathroom
- Italian Innovative Bathroom Furniture by Planit
- Poolside Relaxing Arena Contemporary Design
- Log Office Camouflage Modern Design
- Modern Simple Shape Colorful Chair By Pieter Brenner
No Comments »
No comments yet.