London’s skyline is one of the tallest buildings in Europe which completed construction in 2012. The buiding will be 306 metres tall with a total floor area of 90,000 square metres.
The tower will contain offices, viewing galleries, restaurants, shops, a hotel and apartments. Designed like a sharp crystal pyramid, the building is meant to be a light and elegant preserence in London’s skyline.
- Day And Night Superb Scenery Modern Residence Design
- Glossy Black And White Modern Italian Kitchen Design
- Wood Color Spring Mechanism Contemporary Furniture
- Dark Color Modern Korean Chair By Jinyoung Choi
- Solar Illumination Optimum Exploitation Of Beach House
No Comments »
No comments yet.