London’s skyline is one of the tallest buildings in Europe which completed construction in 2012. The buiding will be 306 metres tall with a total floor area of 90,000 square metres.
The tower will contain offices, viewing galleries, restaurants, shops, a hotel and apartments. Designed like a sharp crystal pyramid, the building is meant to be a light and elegant preserence in London’s skyline.
- Best Picture Residence Interior Decorating for an Art Collector
- Inspiring Apartment Kitchen Interior Arrangement
- Japanese Modern House On White Minimalist Interior Concept
- Contemporary Blue Chair Design By René Holten
- Beautiful Villa Interior Design with Amazing Panoramic Views and Modern Doors
No Comments »
No comments yet.