Rather than using the mixture of contemporary Japanese design and traditional Japanese design, the particular architectural work keeps the innovative modern exterior as its modern building design attraction. This Japanese unique café by Suppose Design Office keeps the customers get the satisfaction from the uniqueness of the design. Suppose Design Office gives decent touches to the Café la Miell building. Although the design is a totally modern design café, the tradition of wood material in Japanese architecture is still greatly applied in this contemporary Japanese café with slim modern furniture design.
- Fashionable Paper pendant Lamp By Andrew Ooi
- Applying Wall Texture for Modern Wall Interior Decor
- Cercle et suite d’eclats by Felice Varini
- The $750 Million House, The Most Expensive in The World
- Modern Outdoor Sail Design Variants By Corradi
No Comments »
No comments yet.