Because there are times when someone need the time alone to gather a lot and there are also times when someone needs to interact with others, the particular design of John Ruiter tries to bring both circumstance their best flexibility of combination. This mini semi-room design allows the one in it to share with partner in front of him just after spending secluded time. The design is also allowing someone to interact fully or partially with the surrounding people. In short, this design is individual and social combination of mini room design.
- Modern and Beautiful Glass Tile by Vetrocolor for Bathrooms Ideas
- Inspiring Kitchen Design With Preferable Color
- Luxury White Ceramic Bathroom Furnishings by Cosmogres
- The New Fiberglass Chair by Vladimir Kagan and Ralph Pucci
- Minimalist Dream House Design Ideas by Marklee Johnston & Associates Architects
No Comments »
No comments yet.