From Dezeen, The interior home of a bridal concept store in Tel Aviv for fashion designer had completed by GaonKarina Tollman and Philipp Thomanek of Israeli studio k1p3 . Store mannequins were custom made by k1p3 based on traditional seamstress dummies.
More info from k1p3:
We are a young Tel Aviv architecture practice [back from London for 9 years now], we do mainly retail and residential work and some artist collaborations.Wedding gown shop in Tel Aviv for local fashion designer Hila Gaon.
Is a concept shop where 9 dresses hang/hover alone outside, in a dark gallery like space, representing the different collections and one lit, long, translucent cupboard wall contains all the rest of the collections [apx170dresses].
Architects Karina Tollman & Philipp Thomanek, k1p3 architects.
VIA : Dezeen
- Gallery Picture Futuristic Spa Bathroom by Effegibi
- Contemporary Modern and Luxury Interior Design Office by Landau + Kindelbacher Architects
- Futuristic Office Furniture Design By Jovo Bozhinovski
- Nature Friendly Sitting Lounge Convenience Design
- Spanish Single Family Residence For 3 Children Accommodation
No Comments »
No comments yet.