The building was designed by Architect Javier Sánchez. The idea of the greenhouse is to establish a strong relation between the inhabitants of the house and the site, its climate and context. We have named the main space of the house the “GREENHOUSE”. It is an inside-outside space. It will have an artificially controlled garden that will radiate heat to the house in cold months and allow for crossed natural airflows in the hot months.
The facade and roof openings are the result of bringing sunlight into every space. The greenhouse will feature a garden throughout the year regardless of the exterior conditions. This space will serve the big events of the house, the big living and dining rooms, the inside patio, the outside room and the water room. It also provides access to the family room and the service area.
- Italian Ex Church Ancient Remains Hotel
- Advance Durability Of Contemporary Metal Kitchen Design
- The Cape Shank House: Combination of Modern Architecture and Beautiful Interior Design
- Modest Example Of Modern Elegant Living Room Design
- Futuristic Office Furniture Design By Jovo Bozhinovski
No Comments »
No comments yet.