This house was built with construction materials consist of environmentally friendly and recycled materials. Houses in designed by Kanner Architects, this stunning Malibu home embodies many of today’s accepted design practices. The house is vertically Stacked in a Hillside in Malibu, California with an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean. The home minimizes energy use through large solar protected windows which limit the need for artificial lighting. The roof harbors solar photovoltaic panels to harvest the sun’s energy. Ground level concrete floors act as heat sinks in pulling energy during the day and then releasing it at night. Motion sensors Ensure that lights are not on while a room is not in use. The results are amazing in that the home is contributing power back to the local grid. This Malibu home has 3.300 square feet, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Irregular Shape Contemporary Wooden Bookshelf Design
- Magnificent Images Of Shubin & Donaldson Architectural Work
- Kuhlhaus 02 modern Manhattan Beach home in 2009 Fall Home Tour
- Contemporary Modern and Luxury Interior Design Office by Landau + Kindelbacher Architects
- Modern Japanese House Design In Hiroshima
No Comments »
No comments yet.