BDA Architects have finished this design home on Australia’s Gold Coast.
More description under the photos : >>contemporist
From BDA Architecture:
This family beach house occupies a long narrow site 10m wide x 50m deep across the road from the ocean. Built to the setback controls on all boundaries it is pulled apart in the centre to provide a private north facing courtyard which is sheltered from the prevailing south easterly. The front component of the house contains a garage and entry at ground level, a living area on the first floor and a master suite on the second floorl, with every rooms have modern doors. Reduced in form to a series of planar elements dramatically cantilevered towards the ocean, this beach house makes reference to the original beachside vernacular of Miami.
Gold Coast Residence designed by BDA Architecture included the following main elements:
- An elevated living area opening into the garden with views to the Broadwater
- A guest bedroom, bathroom, main entry and laundry on the main level
- A master suite, sitting area, office and separate bedroom on the upper level all with water views
- Car parking and storage below ground
- A beatiful rooms with modern doors
Plese visit : BDA Architecture for more details.
VIA : Contemporist
- Modern Design Contemporary American Lounger Kate McCreary
- Contemporary Advance Design Warm Stockholm Interior Design
- Landscape Imitating Korean Furniture Design
- Outdoor Library in Leipzig by KARO Architekten
- Modern Interior Design With Chic Ornament
No Comments »
No comments yet.