Kristin Architect Jarmund (Norway) has completed Gjerdrum High School. The roof form of the ground folded plains. The wall tilted towards south become the stand for the sports fields and can also be used for teaching purposes for smaller groups. Under the roof all the schools functions are pushed under.
An open landscape with smaller volumes, as houses within the house, creates a rich inner school atmosphere. Because of the compact volume building we have Achieved short distances and almost no corridors. The compact plan invites to activity and use, with Openness and connectivity in the inner landscape school.
- Transparent Condo Architectural Design
- Public Bench Modern Simple Design By TAF
- Contemporary American Handyman Customized Furniture Design
- Dark Color Creative Design Lamp By Victor Vetterlein
- Aesthetic Modern House Design Environmentally Friendly By Coates Design
No Comments »
No comments yet.