It doesn’t have to be small when we say the word ‘junior’ when it comes to the room of our kid. It should give enough him enough space to play and study. The furniture we should put into the room should have the combination of function and appearance in good balance. The furniture should allow him to do all things and leaves some space to play because indeed it is his playground. The look should also be juicy to let him get his good mood. There are some ideas available for you by the leading furniture company. These ideas let our kid to have fresh juicy not so small playground and resting place.
- The Weinerchaise by Andy Martin Associates at 100% Design Show in London
- Contemporary Curving Artistic Stair Design By Atmos Studio
- The Construction Terraced Houses Modern Unique with Beauty The Flower Garden
- Modern Colorful Stationery By David Weatherhead
- Spurting Lampshade Of Pendant Light By Alex MacMaster
No Comments »
No comments yet.