This is a house of unexpectedly innovative merit. Its entrance faces the street in the near-universal manner, yet its principal façade, which faces the garden, does not. For once, here is a house whose greatest pleasures are reserved for private, not public, enjoyment. Mistaken for Greek Revival by most, it is in fact Roman Revival, within the domain of Thomas Jefferson’s architectural gift to the young republic he had given documentary birth to years before. The others Gallery :
- Dual Colors Italian Kitchen Furniture Design
- The Modern Minimalist House Design with Combination of Glass by David Jameson Architect
- Facades of the Historical Villa by Uri Cohen Architects
- Bright White Scandinavian Apartment Interior
- Dream Pool Design Of Modern House By LOHA
No Comments »
No comments yet.