Ecker Architkten have given an assignment by Neckar-Odenwald County, to built Kindergarten for children with physical or developmental handicaps. Four repetitive modules form the building. Each of these units contains two group classrooms and a small therapy room. Large roof overhangs shade group rooms in the summer months and allow outdoor play on exterior terraces in poor weather. This flexible meeting room serves as a circulation zone, an indoor playing field, a communal dining hall, and the place where each child begins and ends his or her school day. The size of the atrium also permits joint group activities and celebrations, fulfilling a vital part of the school’s educational mission first thought beyond the budget of the project.
- Green Living Attitude With Modern Design Indoor Garden
- Modern White Top Wooden Furniture Design From Eden Furniture
- Modern Design Of Wonderful Restaurant In Walnut Creek
- Contemporary and Minimalist Modern Interior Pictures Home from Belsize Architects
- Detaching For Interior Mood Changing
No Comments »
No comments yet.