Cylindrical Education Center has been completed by Nord Architects. This innovative building was designed with the purpose to inspire and improve the teaching of natural sciences in the education system on a national scale. The building is equipped with complete facilities, as a means of teaching development projects and educational process.
The building is a monolithic cylinder generated in a series of geometrical transformations. Towards the exterior the building looks homogeneous with a façade cut in different ways by terraces, window openings and translucent openings. The façade is covered by u-glass profiles, that changes character when weather and light conditions change. At night it is lit from the inside like a light tower on the seaside.
- Unique Coffee Table Made of Pine Wood Designed by Kyle Buckner
- Modern Fashionable Bookshelf Furniture Called Salamandre
- Class Chair Superb Development By Steelcase
- The Latest Models Rounded Kitchen Cabinet By Aran Cucine
- Fancy Chic Color Of Modern Stool Design By Luxxbox
No Comments »
No comments yet.