Chiasmus Partners Architect have designed the new dance center that located in the historic DongCheng district of Beijing, China. The project calls for a conversion of old factory complex into a dance center with a performance hall, a practice hall and a saloon. By wrapping the old factory building with evenly-spaced-out steel tubing, the façade of the performance hall was perceived as a theater stage. The old white door in the middle was kept and untouched, telling the history of the building’s transformation. There is a blurred boundary between stage and seats. The relationship between seeing and being seen are constantly reversed.
- Modern House Design by Willa Nordic
- Wall Mounted Minimalist Magazine Holder By Frederik Roije
- The Best Design Modern Kitchen Storage for Minimalist Home Design
- Japanese Modern Stool Furniture Design By Studio h220430
- Valley View House Minimalist Interior
No Comments »
No comments yet.