Mirror Tower was designed by LAN architect. This is very complicated buildings that reflect the value of the process history of the city of Beirut. “The starting point of the project was to imagine Beirut in all its complexity. We have imagined the city as an ‘un-finished’ superposition of histories, contexts, architectures and situations; Our project was conceived as an interface, an algorithm that generates new connections and that creates new view axis, ways of observing the history, the present and the future,” explained LAN architects. The building’s complex envelope reflects changes in surroundings, the seasons and light. The reflective façade works by globally defining the orientation of each facet of the cylinder’s surface to create the desired reflection. With the help of specialists, LAN Architecture produced an automated 3D tool that allowed the team to visualize different instances of the facade by changing viewpoints at will, both the reflective area and the position of the reflected images on the tower.
- Slope Surface Family Residence
- Modern Synthetic Wicker Outdoor Furniture
- White Apartment Interior For Four Occupant In Japan
- Modern Minimalist Residential Natural Tropical Interior design by Space Architecture
- Contemporary Italian Kitchen Design With Recyclable Material
No Comments »
No comments yet.