A very beautiful house from Axis Arkitek just completed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This house is conceptually a U-shaped plan which interlocked with the central landscape and swimming pool area. This house is consisted of 3 storey plan with living, dining and dry kitchen area interlocking around the central pool area on ground floor level, which articulated by long perimeter of full height large glazing, timber deck terrace and suspended concrete platform, forms a permeable and remarkable views towards out to the external pool landscape area. The dining with sliding doors opens up to the central pool area and form an important axis. The first level is consisted of three bedrooms with family hall at the central to open up to the balcony and overlook down to the landscape pool area whereas the infinity pool with roof top garden is located on the second floor level. The right side of the house forms landscape water feature which is visible from the large glazing of staircase area. The car park space is hidden at the back of the house.
- Candy Color Flavor Lobby Design
- Pile ou Face Houses Designed by Olivier Camus & Lydéric Veauvy from TANK Architectes
- Genuine Design Of Modern Wooden Book Display System
- The Unique Long Tube Constructed in The Armory Building in NYC
- Complex Shape House Interior Concept By Antonino Cardillo
No Comments »
No comments yet.