London’s skyline is one of the tallest buildings in Europe which completed construction in 2012. The buiding will be 306 metres tall with a total floor area of 90,000 square metres.
The tower will contain offices, viewing galleries, restaurants, shops, a hotel and apartments. Designed like a sharp crystal pyramid, the building is meant to be a light and elegant preserence in London’s skyline.
- Cool and Stylish Bathroom Cabinets for Contemporary Bathroom Decorating Ideas
- Simple Plastic Furniture By Ayse Birsel and Bibi Seck
- Australian Go Green Interior Design By Matt Gibson Architecture
- Modern Shape Of House and Interior By VMX Architects
- Contemporary Cozy Leather Armchair Design By Cor